Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jealous Sky Rules

General Rules
  • Treat all guildies courteously.
  • No foul language in ventrilo or guild chat.
  • Treat all non-guildies just as you would your own guildies. Anything that taints our guild name will result in immediate removal from guild.
  • Do not share ventrilo information with non-guildies. Only officers are allowed to share with non-guildie pugs on raid nights. 
  • No begging for gold.  Also, if you need anything from the Guild Keep, you simply need to ask an officer for it.  Keep in mind, we take note of how often guildies contribute and withdraw from Guild Keep.
  • Alts are not allowed into guild until after being in the guild for a month AND committing to either our primary raid teams or our reserve (backup) raid team.
* For our guild loot rules, please refer to our Loot Rules blog post.

Raiding Rules 
  • At all times, strive to preserve our friendly, respectful team-building raid environment. If we find you are dampening our fun raiding environment, then you will be removed from guild.
  • In order to be a part of our A, B, or O (reserve) Team, you must be a registered member on our guild community website.
  • Absolutely no PvP gear accepted on our raid teams.
  • You must be of appropriate ilvl for the raids (460+ for Mogu'shan Vaults, 470+ for Heart of Fear, 485+ for Terrace of Endless Springs and 495+ for first four bosses in Throne of Thunderand 505+ beyond that).
  • You must keep your gear properly modified at all times (enchants, gems, reforges, etc.) We will try to help you with these modifications where we can but if we are always having to take from the Guild Keep for you or if a guildie is always offering their mats to you then you must be able to contribute raid appropriate mats of other kinds.  Do not cheat your fellow guildies by paying back in the form of anything lower than raid appropriate crafting mats.
  • It is absolutely required that you invest the time to learn the raid encounters we are progressing ahead of time. I always post video and text-based guides of current raids we are progressing onto the guild blog.  Anyone not taking their raid intel seriously will be removed from teams.  It is only fair that everyone pull their own weight.  You are not doing your teammates a favor showing up to raid nights without a proper understanding of raid intel.
Raid Team Attendance

If you are a registered raid team member, we are very strict with attendance.  We expect everyone to sign up for their raid teams by the midnight prior to each raid night.  This gives the officers ample time to pug beforehand if we know we will be missing slots.  If you are not consistent with signups, then you will be removed from a dedicated slot on our team and put on the reserve team (O Team, meaning you can only raid when the team is missing slots on any given raid night).  Also, we adhere to a three-strike policy:  If you fail three times to: a) notify an officer three days in advance (don't wait till last minute or even till after, however, emergencies are exempt) that you will not be able make your raid night, b) sign up for raid night before the midnight deadline, c) or if you do a no-show or leave before scheduled end raid time, then you forfeit your dedicated slot on our team and will be removed from guild.  We understand that real life obligations always come first, and we don't mind you missing raid nights if you give prior notice, but if your absences get to be excessive, then you need to consider being on O Team instead to give other guildies who have the time to be able to have their own designated slot.

A, B, C & O Team Requirements Affidavit
By signing up for any of the above teams, you give consent to the following:
  • I have read the Jealous Sky Raiding Requirements blog post and I meet ALL requirements.
  • I will register as a member on Jealous Sky's community website.
  • I will make an effort to keep my gear updated (proper gems, enchantments and modifications).
  • If I am not meeting the requirements on a given raid night (i.e. PvP gear or missing enchants, gems or other modifications) then I will understand when I am asked to opt out of a raid so that someone better prepared for the raid can join.
  • I will check the guild community website, guild blog, guild calendar, and read the guild message of the day (GMotD) regularly to keep myself informed and up to date.
  • I will inform myself of all boss encounters before raid night and understand that if I don't I may be asked to leave and give my slot to someone that took the time to inform themselves on the fights.
  • I will take part in and preserve a friendly, chill, fun and respectful raid environment that fosters camaraderie and encourages team-building.
  • I will regularly sign up for my scheduled raid night even if I'm already entitled to a designated slot, otherwise my raid team leader will give my slot to someone from the O Team for that night.
  • If I am an O Team member, I will sign up for raid nights that I would like to join on, and even though I sign up as "Accepted",  I am not guaranteed a slot that particular raid night.
  • Even if I am assigned to A, B or C Team, my slot for any given raid night may be given temporarily to someone from O Team if I do not meet gear requirements for the raid difficulty attempted that night or if I did not inform myself well on all boss encounters scheduled for that night. 
  • In order to be on either A, B or C Teams, I am committing to the raid schedule for the team I choose to be placed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment