Sunday, May 5, 2013

Announcements 5 May 2013


From left to right: Mira, Eric, Paul, Ken, Kaji, Tides, Mattie, Junior, Ary, Reece.

Guild Name Change

Please see preceding post.
 
Terrace of Endless Springs Guild Achievement

Look how far we've come!  You proved triumphant over the might of the Sha!  You downed him in just one go last night.  I am proud of everyone's efforts thus far.  All we need now before we can focus solely on our Thunder Crusade is to knock out the guild achievement for Heart of Fear by getting the final kill on Grand Empress Shek'zeer.  Shegrooves (Paul) will continue to extend our raid lock extension to ensure a swift dispatch on the empress so that we can set ToES at the top of our farm status for Sunday nights.

Guild Contest

I've had the grand prize Naga Molten gaming mouse sitting on the top shelf of my closet for almost two weeks now and I am looking forward to shipping it out come June!  I already have an idea of what our contest will be, I just need to bring it up to the officers soon.

Tides' Absence

Due to my final quarter at UCLA, work and final preparations for my Shakespeare play, I will not be present for the following raid nights: May 12, 16, 23, and 30.  On these nights I've designated Frieira (Eric) to tank alongside Hidytwo (Ken).  I've already scheduled the raids for the next three weeks.

Bonus shot: Tides' UI.

No comments:

Post a Comment