Sunday, April 3, 2016

Update 4.4.2016

  Hullo, my name is Tidesroyale aka Tides, GM of Jealous Sky. I am returning to the game after a hiatus of about six months or so. Many of you reading this are probably new recruits and have been directed to this blog either by an officer in guild or by the guild message of the day. Please refer to the post just below this one, Questions for Jealous Sky New Recruits. In it you can find out a bit more about what we are looking for in new guild members and what we hope to achieve as a guild.

  Also, I should mention that though I'm originally from San Diego, California, I have been living and teaching English in South Korea for two years now. I plan to go back home to the US at some point but for now, I will be here for at least one more year. Due to the significant time zone difference, the majority of you may only see me over the weekends during raid nights. The only time you'd be able to catch me online during the weekdays is if you stay up super late. If you have any questions and I am not available, feel free to send me snail mail in-game or ask any of the officers that are online: Karacticus.

  I am still recruiting for our raid team, and I have scheduled our first raid for Friday 15th (or for you all, 16th? sorry, the time zone difference is misleading). I did schedule a potential one for Saturday of this coming week but it's not set in stone as I still need time to recruit at least several more guildies. Also, I had real life plans already set beforehand so I won't be able to raid Friday night of this next week. I and the other officers will keep you posted.

  If you have any like-minded friends interested in joining our guild, feel free to invite them. Although, it is my responsibility to maintain a guild that is mature, respectful and family friendly as well as one that doesn't harbor elitists so if you do have friends that may not fit in our setting, I ask that you don't invite them just to save us all the trouble.

 That being said, I'm a very friendly person and I'd hate to end this post on a serious note. If you are ready to raid (have the gear and know the boss intel) please be sure to sign up for our raids in the guild calendar. The times will always be the same (Fridays and Saturdays, 7:30 to 10:30 PM Pacifice/Server time) unless there's a holiday or something comes up. I look forward to raiding with you all! 

Call me Tides! GM of Jealous Sky


No comments:

Post a Comment