Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Jealous Sky PSA 9.20.2016






 
*Watch the video on Youtube, I time stamped it for your convenience.



  Hullo, JSkies! A quick note, the last two older posts titled "Updates 4.4.16" and "Questions for Jealous Sky New Recruits" are still mostly relevant for our guild even now in Legion so please be sure to read them if you are a new recruit who has just joined us in this current expansion

As for the video embedded in this post, I am trying something new. Usually I have been keeping in touch with guildies through my blog which serves as our guild community website until I see the need to reactivate our old paid guild website. However, I think going forward I think videos via Youtube may be a better option in reaching out to guildies. 

Please join me for our first ever guild public service announcement! In this video message, I briefly go over our peremptory plans for The Emerald Nightmare raid in the first two weeks, askmrrobot guild paid membership and how you could gain access at no charge, and something really nifty, kind of secret which I found out about our beloved artifacts!

Cheers,
Tidesroyale 

No comments:

Post a Comment