Friday, January 6, 2012

The Founding of Perpetual

We are Perpetual


Perpetual was founded five years ago by Tidesroyale, and originally under the name LOSTies (formerly a LOST fan-based guild).  As of Saturday, January 14th, in the year 2012, LOSTies underwent a complete revamp including the new name Perpetual, a new tabard, and new ranks.  Perpetual continues to instill the values that LOSTies spearheaded back then, but this time we will ensure progression while retaining the same team environment we've come to love.  My name is Tidesroyale, and I will be joined by Chenstout and Mirandah in the leadership of Perpetual.

Perpetual is a casual raiding guild, yet not in the sense that we will raid less than other guilds out there.  I use the term "casual" because I always do my best to preserve a chill, laid-back and respectful raiding atmosphere.  Also, I will not throw a fit if you miss out on any given raid night, and I will not get mad if we are in the middle of a raid and you have to go AFK to change your baby's diaper or any other real life obligation.  I am a student at UCLA and I work at the same time, so I know that RL should always take priority over WoW. This guild will never harbor any elitists, so do not fear making mistakes.  That is the only way to learn more effectively.  We will work together and learn the raids together for I will ensure a team-building environment.

Offer me your sword and spells, and I shall bring you victory.  Offer your companionship, and I shall give you loyalty.  Offer your service, and together we shall gain honour. We are Perpetual.

Respectfully,
Mattie, Mira and Tides

No comments:

Post a Comment